CourseMill currently has the following known issues:
All issues are current as of 08/18/2017
Select the appropriate tab below to review specific known issues. Please see the Release Notes for a full list of issues resolved in the most recent release.
- Curriculums do not appear on the Calendar
- In Grid view of Course Catalog you can't sort by enrolled status
- After using the Manage Dashboard dialog to set positions of the panels the panels may change positions after navigating to other pages.
- In the Manage Dashboard dialog clicking on the reset and/or cancel button may cause the dashboard to alter its layout.
- HTML notifications that are displayed via an email are not showing as HTML
- Students can email instructor even if no session level email is allowed
- Managed property AllowMultiple Sessions is not supported properly. When set to No a user can still create multiple sessions.
- Managed property changes are not applied unless user logs out and back into the CourseMill.
- Managed property ForceAssignCurriculums is not supported
- Managed properties IgnoreSubOrgRestrictionsForCoursesInCatalog and IgnoreSubOrgRestrictionsForCoursesInCurriculum are not supported.
- Managed properties HideCoursesBlockedByPrereqs and HideCurriculumsBlockedByPrereqs are not supported.
- Status of curriculum may show as Not Attemped when it actually should be Incomplete
- The search feature feature does not work on the Resources page
- Additional Course Info is not being displayed on the detailed transcript report
- As an admin if you force a log ot of a user from the View Logged-In Users dialog the user does not get logged out.
- Curriculum due dates override the due dates of any course within the curriculum.