January 29, 2018
Lectora Inspire 17.1.2 (11270)
Lectora Publisher 17.1.2 (11269)
Published content is cross-platform compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher, or any recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.
Lectora Desktop 17.1.2 includes the following updates and fixes:
This release includes the following resolved issues and updates:
- On the Getting Started and on the Help Resources pull-down in the upper-right corner of the user interface, the “Information Center” was relabled to say “Help”.
- Updates to address an issue with eLB and BranchTrach screens not functioning correctly
- Fixed an issue with a jumpy screen with “Scale to Fill Window” option
- Corrected an issue with Drag and Drop where the drag option was not working with “Scale to Fill Window” is enabled
- Auto-start media is now functioning for mobile devices
- Fixed an issue with layering when “Set Order to Last” was being used
- “Onshow” and “OnPage Show” actions are now firing on pop-up pages with Seamless Play enabled
- Certificates can now be printed on iPad devices
- Fixed an issue with BrankTrack reporting being incorrect when using incremental scoring
- Addressed a problem where some multiple choice options were being dropped when importing CSV
- Full screen option for videos was not highlighting in Run/Preview mode or Offline publish
- Fix jQuery conflict when published with Seamless Play
- Fixed slow down on Windows 10
Service Pack Downloads:
If you have any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (866) 852-6700 for assistance.