Support Quick Links
Trivantis offers multiple resources to help you find an answer to your questions. The Trivantis Community is loaded with tons of course samples, tutorials, and recommendations to make your Lectora development the best in class.
Check out our various Forums, where other Lectora, Lectora Online, CenarioVR, CourseMill, and ReviewLink eLearning pros like you are available 24/7 to answer questions and offer advice. Start an informative collaborative relationship today!
Here are some links you may find interesting and/or helpful!
- Tutorials - Lectora Training Plan: Everything You Need to Know
- Sample courses - Download sample courses with advanced features
- Lectora Installation Checklist and Instructions - Everything you need to know before downloading Lectora.
- Lectora System Requirements - Learn what you need for hardware and software to get started with Lectora Inspire or Lectora Publisher.
- How to Find Your License Key - Learn how to find your license key for easy reporting.
- How to Export Your Title for Sharing - Learn how to export your course to be shared with others.
- Using Auto-Update in Lectora - An explanatory article about the auto-update feature in Lectora.
- Service Packs - Get your updates here
- Release Notes - Read about updates here
- Known Issues - Familiarize yourself with known issues
- End of Life Statement for Obsolete Versions of Lectora - Please read our end of life statement for obsolete versions of Lectora.
- Flash End of Life - Join the conversation with other Lectora developers about how the end of life for Flash is affecting your content and the way you develop.
Custom Reports Made Easy - Webinar explaining how you can use CourseMill to deploy and track your training content.
Assigning students to a Reporter - This article addresses FAQs regarding:
- Reporter cannot see students
- When a Reporter runs a report (native CourseMill reports or Advanced Reports) the results are empty
- When a Reporter is emailed a scheduled report from the Report Locker, results are empty