The Magic Behind Powerful eLearning Design - Learning Theory
September 25, 2019, at 1:30 PM EDT/10:30 AM PDT/7:30 PM CEST
From Theory to Practice: Building eLearning Content
Ever wonder why some eLearning courses are just “good enough” while others are extraordinarily effective? If you think there’s a process for maximizing outcomes, you’re right, but the road to success may surprise you.
If you are brave enough to challenge those tired “we’ve always done it that way” strategies, join us on September 25th, at 1:30 pm EST, to see this Lectora extraordinaire tag-team share their cutting-edge, theory-centric technique for building outstanding courses in Lectora. Highlights include:
- Why goals & objectives shape your platform & design decisions
- How to create a winning blueprint & when to share it with SMEs
- When to develop assets based on desired cognitive outcomes
- How to make effective creative choices & execute them in Lectora
- How to work between a developer & designer most effectively & so much more!
Can't make it? No problem. Sign up to receive the video.
Can't Get Enough of Our eLearning Webinars?
Subscribe to our email list and you'll be the first to know of upcoming webinars, new product releases, and freebies.
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
Send us an email to start chatting with an account rep.