Lectora Online 3.2 - This Weekend!
Great news! We are officially upgrading to Lectora® Online 3.2 this weekend, Friday, September 30, 2016, 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM EDT.
The release of Lectora Online 3.2 includes many of the visual effects improvements you’ve requested, including:
- Object adorners with adjustment handles
- New fill styles and effects for shapes, buttons, images, and text
- Shape-based buttons with four customizable button states
- Improved "click" mapping for attached actions
- Additional closed captioning file support
- New sets of check boxes and radio buttons
Note: With the architecture changes necessary to support many of the new features and functionality, a newer browser platform is required. Therefore, beginning with our last release (3.1) we no longer support content development using Internet Explorer 9 and lower. (Published content may still be viewed in IE9 or lower, however many of the new image effects will not display.)
Here is how the upgrade process will work:
- We will upgrade our servers from 3.1 to the new Lectora Online 3.2 on Friday, September 30, 2016, 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM EDT.
- You are not required to complete check-ins or backup your titles, but as always there is no harm in doing so.
- Once the upgrade to our servers occurs, the next time you login you will be in Lectora Online 3.2. You will be able to edit and publish your existing titles as you always have.
If you have any questions, please contact your Trivantis® Account Representative or email us at Lectora.Online@Trivantis.com. You can also register now for the Inspiration Wednesday webinar What’s New in Lectora Online 3.2 on Wednesday October 5, 2016, 1:30 PM EDT.
The Lectora Online Team