Specifically, Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting Version 3.4 supports the Lectora Inspire Shareable Content Object Reference Model 1.2 (SCORM 1.2) and the Experience API (or xAPI, also known as the Tin Can API…hence the name Tin Canny). Additional changes to Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting v3.4 include:
- Availability of Tin Can and xAPI Quiz reports on the front end;
- Enable and Disable functions added to the LearnDash Reporting Settings page
- (please note that the default state is Disabled)
- Protection settings on non-LearnDash post types;
- Ability to manage Content Page preview URL filters for non-standard WordPress® configurations, e.g.
apply_filters( 'tincanny_module_url_preview', $src, $post );
For any questions on Lectora Inspire, please be sure to visit the Trivantis Community Forums, where you can find assistance from fellow Inspire users and the Trivantis team!