Do you need to create mobile courses efficiently? Then you’ll definitely want to look into Responsive Course Design™ (RCD) in Lectora® authoring tools—if you haven’t already. With the Responsive Course Design solution in Lectora, you only have to design once, in the desktop view, and content is automatically sized and positioned for tablet and phone views (in both landscape and portrait).
So, whether you want to research Responsive Course Design more or you already have it, you can use this roundup of great resources.
If you’re new to RCD, you may want to start with the Responsive Course Design white paper by John Blackmon, Trivantis® CTO.
Ready for more RCD? Check out all the helpful resources below.
Articles on RCD:
- Best Practices for Responsive Course Design (RCD) in the Trivantis Community
- FAQ About Responsive Course Design also in the Community
- Adjusting an Older Lectora Project for Responsive Course Design by Andrew Vass from the eLearning Brothers
Recorded Webinars and Video Tutorials:
- What Is Responsive Course Design (RCD)?
- Converting a Course To Be Responsive: A Case Study With CTO John Blackmon
- Responsive Course Design in Action: What You Need to Know
- Lectora Live 17: RCD and John Blackmon
- From eLearning to mLearning: How to Design and Deliver Courses That Mobile Learners Love
- Introduction to Responsive Course Design (RCD) in Lectora Online
- Customizing Views in Responsive Course Design (RCD)
- Device Rotation and Current View
- Cross-device Move and Resize
- Responsive Course Design Storyboarding Kit to sketch out the responsive content you plan to develop
- Flat RCD Themes for Lectora 16 and Lectora Online freebie from our monthly email newsletter
Ready to create a responsive course? Show us your skills in the RCD Lectora Contest on the Trivantis Community.
Want to try Responsive Course Design in Lectora? Sign up for a free trial today.