Our customers have been creating exceptional, interactive courses for years, and today for Thursday’s Trending eLearning Topic, I’d like to share a few of those with you. Recently, I was able to chat with eLearning developers at a few different organizations who are using Lectora® to bring life to their mandatory training courses.
Here are a few success stories about developers who created interactive eLearning courses to inspire you:
- Kettering Health Network won an award for the Corporate Integrity course where they made a forest adventure scenario, complete with interactive challenges.
- Auto-Owners Insurance used Lectora, ReviewLink™, and CourseMill® to create and deliver non-linear, self-paced training.
- The TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games team used Lectora Online to create training for over 20,000 volunteers and staff, which included interactive knowledge checks and more.
Want to learn techniques and tips for adding interactivity in person from your eLearning peers? Attend these sessions at the 2017 Lectora User Conference on May 3-4:
- “Gamification Goes Mobile” – Vicki Mueller, Northwestern Medicine
- “Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Gaming” – Andy Lockwood, Auto-Owners Insurance
- “The Game of Tax” – Nick Elliot and Justin Ball, H&R Block
- “Throw Them Right In: Using Game Mechanics and Performance Support to Promote User Engagement” – Carly Germann and Adriane Zonker, TiER1 Performance Solutions
If you really want to make the most of your trip to LUC 2017 and learn about interactivity, attend one of these pre-conference training sessions:
- Lectora Extreme/Games, a highly interactive, audience-driven class in itself
- Extending Lectora With Scripting, which is conducted by John Blackmon, Trivantis founder and CTO
And last, take a look at these examples that Lectora users have posted in the Trivantis® Community:
- Branching Scenario Example by Diane Elkins: Resolving Customer Conflict
- This branching scenario example is on an introduction to coaching
- A great way to make training engaging: Interactive – Click & Find Data Security Issues
- A Choose Your Adventure Indiana Jones themed course example
- Image-based Question Examples
Do you have an interactive training example you’d like to share with us? Post it in the Trivantis Community!