We’re bringing back the Thursday’s Trending eLearning Topic blog series, so today we’re going to talk about the future—a popular topic not only in the eLearning industry, but also in the whole world. For example, right now I have a poster in my office at Trivantis (from our recent “Find the Future” themed user conference) with this quote: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt.
At that 2015 Lectora® User Conference in Nashville, our users shared some awesome ideas from the future-focused training they’re creating using Lectora. Here are just a few ways that they’re finding the future:
• Colleen Liley of Alaska Air shares tips on using Lectora to create mobile training courses: LUC 2015 Recap: Creating a Better Mobile Experience
• Emil Heidkamp from Sonata Learning discusses balance in gamification: Balancing Difficulty in eLearning Games & Simulations
To see photos and more about the Find the Future LUC 2015 conference, read these blog posts:
• Here’s an overall summary of the week: Future Highlights: 2015 Lectora User Conference Recap
• One of our awesome keynote speakers reflects on “Lessons from Nashville” here: 2015 Lectora User Conference Recap by Donald H Taylor
The future of learning management is here. Take a look at what advanced reporting capabilities allow you to do for your learning and development program:
• Watch this recorded webinar: Custom Reports Made Easy
• If you’d prefer, you can read the blog post that Stephanie Ivec wrote about the webinar: eLearning Lesson: Custom Reports Made Easy
Like this Trending Topic post? Check out one of my favorite past posts: Thursday’s Trending e-Learning Topic: Engaging Training
Subscribe to the Everything eLearning Blog so that you don’t miss the next Trending Topic, plus Lectora tips, and more.