The trending e-Learning topic this Thursday is all about creating engaging training courses. If your e-Learning course isn’t engaging, then your learners probably aren’t going to complete it or ace your post-training quiz or give your course a good
rating—and you know that’s bad news.
Here are a few articles on how to make your training less boring, more fun and more engaging overall:
- Compliance Training Doesn’t Have to Be Boring
- Brain Power: How to Engage Your e-Learners
- How to Make Online Compliance Training More FUN
- Be a Social Media Copycat to Engage Your Learners
Our creative Lectora® users have tons of awesome ideas to create engaging
training—everything from interactive zombie scenarios to their own custom television shows. And Lectora e-Learning software makes it easy to quickly create fun,
attention-grabbing courses that your learners will love.
Take a look at a few cool ideas our Lectora users shared at our last annual user conference:
- Engage Your Learners with a Zombie e-Learning Scenario
- Create Engaging e-Learning Courses!
- Using Camtasia and Actions = Engagement!
- Creating a Video-Based e-Learning Course
To see what else your fellow Lectora users are doing to make their e-Learning courses engaging, attend the 2015 Lectora User Conference, April 29 – 30, in Nashville, Tennessee!
Want to get the next Thursday’s Trending e-Learning Topic, plus development tips and more? Subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog.