The reviews are in—the 2014 Lectora® User Conference was a smash hit!
- Two amazing networking events with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and entertainment.
(Above, the Blue Breeze Band closing out the conference)
- Three great keynotes
- Michael Furdyk — Imagining Future Friendly Schools: Technology, Global Citizenship and Student Voice
- Jane Hart — Next Generation Learning Practices in the Age of Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Lectora Power Users Showcase: Diane Elkins, Lisa Jones and Bradley Fredrick
(Above, Bradley Fredrick speaking during the Lectora Power Users Showcase)
- 25+ breakout sessions
(Above, Brett Radlicki giving his presentation on integrating Lectora, Google Drive and Flash)
- Preview of Lectora Version 12—coming soon!
- Amazing e-Learning exhibitors
- Artisan E-Learning
- eLearning Brothers
(Above, the eLearning Brothers showing their Template Library)
Plus, attendees got time to meet one-on-one with Lectora developers to work through problems and questions. And of course, everyone enjoyed time to explore the Los Angeles area.
Thank you to everyone who attended or presented at the 2014 Lectora User Conference! Your enthusiasm and willingness to share your ideas are what makes each year so great. We can’t wait to see you at the next one!
For free e-Learning resources and more conference updates, subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog.