The end of March means 2 things at Trivantis®. First, we are now about a month away from the 2017 Lectora® User Conference and getting more excited every day. (If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time!) Second, we’re wrapping up the month with our best of March post, highlighting the best articles, news, and resources—right here at Trivantis and all over the eLearning industry.
Here’s the best of eLearning from March.
NEW—a contest, plus resources you don’t want to miss:
- Free eBook, featuring insight from industry thought leaders like Diane Elkins and Rick Zanotti: Keys to Storytelling in eLearning
- Case Study: “How Lectora Online and CourseMill Were Used to Create a Blended Learning Portal for the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games”
- Lectora Contest 19 on the Trivantis Community: Themes Galore—create a theme for Lectora or Lectora Online and enter it by April 20, 2017.
Conference highlights—including LUC 2017 news and updates:
- “Live From Learning Solutions 2017” – The Trivantis Team checked in from Orlando, Florida, last week to share a little about our booth at Learning Solutions 2017 Conference & Expo.
- “Mission Report: Strut Your Stuff at LUC 2017” – Find out how you can show off a project you’ve been working on at this year’s Networking Reception User Showcase.
- “Mission Report: Lectora Live From LUC 2017” – Check out this article for details on signing up to be interviewed at the RELATE booth.
- “Come to LUC 2017: A Gathering of eLearning Rockstars” – If you subscribe to Trivantis emails, you may have already seen this fun quiz we sent out. If not, the eLearning Brothers have re-shared it on their blog for you to enjoy!
- “LUC 2017 Mission Report: Win a Free Year of GoAnimate Video Creator” – Enter GoAnimate’s contest at LUC 2017 for your chance to win a free year of GoAnimate.
Articles we’re reading:
- “INFOGRAPHIC: You Will Need These Leadership Skills in the Future” – This infographic on Chief Learning Officer shares essential leadership capabilities from the Institute for Corporate Productivity.
- “RGB and CMYK: What’s the Difference” – This color value code article on the TechSmith blog is an interesting read.
- “Creating learning content on your phone: Videos” – David Hopkins, author of The Really Useful #EdTechBook, shares his experience with creating videos on his phone.
Thanks for reading our best of March roundup. We hope to see you at the 2017 Lectora User Conference, May 3-4, whether you’re a Lectora, CourseMill® or ReviewLink™ user!