We read tons of great e-Learning blogs this May and chose our favorite articles to share with you! This month’s post is packed with awesome topics, including gamification, instructional design and highlights from ASTD 2014 International Conference & Exposition.
Take a look at the 10 articles that we’ve selected this May:
- Four Tips: Gamification, According to Endorphins
Learn how to take advantage of endorphins to create behavior-changing gamification in your e-Learning courses.
- Before You Publish: Your e-Learning Checklist
Use this checklist to make sure you’re ready to publish your course without any last-minute changes.
- The Four Ps of Quality Audio
Find out the 4 Ps of creating crisp and clear audio that’s easy to understand in your e-Learning course.
- Branching scenarios: How many decision points?
Cathy Moore gives tips on how long to make your branching scenario e-Learning course.
- 4 Tips to Give Helpful Feedback to Your e-Learners
Discover how to provide personal and effective feedback to your e-Learners.
- Using Ribbons, Stickers and Tags In eLearning Design
See what the eLearning Coach Connie Malamed has to say about using ornaments in your online training course.
- Kapp ASTD 2014 (ATD) Slides and Notes
Karl Kapp shares gamification tips from his presentation at ASTD 2014 International Conference & Exposition.
- What One Thing…?
Diane Elkins reflects on how to identify your biggest priority to improve your time management.
- How to Choose the Right Instructional Design Bachelor Program
Christopher Pappas of eLearning Industry lists important info for those interested in studying instructional design.
- Arianna Huffington, Opening Keynote #ASTD2014
Read these live blogged notes from the ASTD 2014 opening keynote speaker Arianna Huffington.
To read more blog posts like these with e-Learning tips and the latest industry trends, subscribe to the Lectora® e-Learning Blog!