This March, we’ve picked our top 10 e-Learning articles for you. Take a look at them, and share your favorites on social!
- Books For Learning Designers To Read in 2014
The eLearning Coach, Connie Malamed, lists her picks for learning design books to read this year.
- The Ultimate Checklist for Using Video in e-Learning
Learn tips for adding engaging, effective video to your e-Learning course.
- Learning Games Should Be Part of a Learning Strategy
Gamification expert Karl Kapp explains why a learning game should be part of a larger learning strategy for an organization.
- 6 Memory Tricks to Use on Your Learners
Try these tricks to help your learners remember the information from your e-Learning course.
- Free Lectora Interaction Template
Use this free Lectora interaction template from the eLearning Brothers to help you create an awesome course.
- The Secret to Effective e-Learning Games
Discover the secret to creating serious e-Learning games from an instructional design perspective.
- Great Conference Sessions, Including m-Learning and More
Get a sneak peek of some of the great sessions at the 2014 Lectora® User Conference in Los Angeles California, April 1 – 3.
- Mobile Learning Trends – Personalized Learning Experiences
Explore how personalized learning experiences and current mobile learning trends can improve training methods.
- Social Learning Fear Factor
Find out how to move past the fears associated with social learning so that your organization can benefit from it.
- A simple approach to KM
Learn about how a simple knowledge management strategy can benefit an organization.
To read more blog posts like these with e-Learning tips and the latest industry trends, subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog!
Looking for an authoring tool that will inspire you? Sign up for a 30-day free e-Learning software trial of Lectora Inspire.