Want to know what we’ve been reading over at Your Everything for e-Learning Place? Check out these 10 articles we’ve chosen to share with you this month to provide some e-Learning tips and the latest details on industry trends.
- Stop Trying to Formalize Informal Learning!
Discover the benefits of informal learning in the workplace and how it supplements formal learning.
- Gamification Meets Mobile Learning: 4 Best Practices
Learn tips for combining two of the most popular e-Learning trends.
- Introducing Lectora Mobile – Simple and Secure m-Learning
Deliver and track secure, SCORM-compliant m-Learning content with new Lectora®
Mobile—online and offline.
- 14 Ways to Learn in 2014
Read this inspirational list of ways to learn online from the eLearning Coach.
- Big Learning Data
Explore the possibilities for big learning data as a powerful tool for learning professionals.
- Gaze Into The Future Of E-Learning With Eric Schuermann
Don’t miss this interview in the “Crystal Balling With Learnnovators” series, featuring Eric Schuermann, Director of Global Sales at Trivantis.
- 7 Simple Ways to Make Your Lectora Course More Accessible
Follow these tips to help you make your e-Learning course more accessible in Lectora.
- Announcing Keynote Lectora Power Users Showcase: Diane Elkins, Lisa Jones and Bradley Fredrick
Get ready for the first-ever Lectora Power Users Showcase at the 2014 Lectora User Conference in Los Angeles, California.
- Tips for webinars or virtual training
Find out how to engage learners in webinar-style online training courses.
- 4 Tips for Content Chunking in e-Learning
Learn the benefits of content chunking and tips for using it to develop effective e-Learning.
For even more blog posts like these on helpful e-Learning tips and current industry trends, subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog!
Looking for an authoring tool that will inspire you? Sign up for a 30-day free e-Learning software trial of Lectora Inspire.