Save a huge amount of time with the new Lectora® iPad Development Guide – a guide that walks you through the best ways to create e-Learning content on the iPad. You’ll find tips and answers to all your questions for developing effective iPad content including:
- Page sizing
- Text styles and fonts
- Audio and video playback
- Flash and interactivity
Answer simple questions throughout and at the end you’ll have your very own, personalized iPad guide to reference as you develop. It’s that easy!
How to Get the Lectora iPad Development Guide:
Use this link here or use the QR code below to access the guide right from your iPad.
10 More Helpful Mobile Resources & Videos for Lectora:
- Free Lectora iPad Templates
- Before You Go Mobile: 28 Mobile Learning Questions to Ask
- Did You Know Lectora is the ONLY Major HTML5 Authoring Tool?
- Beyond Course Development: Utilizing Lectora as a Performance Support Tool
- Using Lectora and CourseMill to Create an Easy Access iPad Course
- Meet the Demand for Mobile Learning
- mLearning on the Rise in 2012
- Create Mobile Learning Content for Smartphones
- Tips & Tricks for Creating mLearning Content
- View High Quality Flash Animations on iPhones and iPads
If you haven’t already developed Lectora content for the iPad, now is the time to start! With this guide, you’ll have all the specifications and requirements needed for great Lectora training on the iPad.