Attendees from all over the world are gathering at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort for LUC 2016 to share bright ideas (the official conference theme, perfect for sunny Florida), network, and have a great time.
Here’s a look at a few of the LUC 2016 activities this week:
- Inspiring Keynote by Laura Overton, Founder and CEO of Towards Maturity
- Fantastic networking opportunities with other eLearning developers and the Trivantis team, including the Networking Reception on Wednesday (and our team even created a fun eLearning-themed game to help break the ice!)
- One-On-Ones—individual sessions with the Trivantis developers—a great opportunity to sit down with an expert and get help with a specific item in Lectora
- A Q&A session, called Ask the Experts, where attendees can submit their burning questions to be answered by the Trivantis development team
- Attendees will get an exclusive sneak peek of upcoming product news and Trivantis announcements during the Trivantis: What’s New & What’s Upcoming session
Want to say connected for all these exciting events at LUC 2016? Follow @Lectora and use #BrightIdeas on Twitter to join the conversation.