Have you been dreaming of developing in the cloud, but can’t find an easy-to-use tool? Or maybe you already use Lectora® Online and love it, but wouldn’t mind a few updates. I have good news for you.
Lectora Online V2.0’s release is scheduled for this fall, and it’s going to be a beauty!
(Above: Version 1.6 Interface)
Working in the cloud already offers many benefits, including those below, and now it’s going to be even easier to use Lectora in the cloud.
1) Escape the Firewall – You need to be able to work across states, countries and even continents. Working in the cloud lets you access project information securely outside your company’s firewall.
2) Watch the Project Progress – It’s easy for you to see how far along your project is because the most current Lectora title is always available on the cloud.
3) Stay Flexible and Scale – Don’t pay for desktop licenses you’re not using. The cloud makes it easy to add or subtract users as your team grows.
5) Anywhere, Anytime – Working from different time zones? Or maybe you’re a night owl and your coworker isn’t. With Lectora Online, the most current files are always available whenever you want to start working—whether you’re in your office or your bed!
In case those points aren’t enough to convince you, let’s talk about the updates coming in Lectora Online. Our product and development teams have been hard at work on the Lectora Online V2.0 release. Updates include:
- Task-based Ribbon layout
- Design Themes
- Context Properties Ribbons
- Action Properties
- Question Creator
- Audio/Video enhancements
Plus, subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog for more sneak peeks, course development resources and industry news.