If you haven’t already registered for the must-attend e-Learning event of 2012, the time to take action is now! The 2012 LUC early bird price of $495 expires in 4 days on December 31,2011. In its eighth year, the 2012 Lectora User Conference takes place May 22-24 in the heart of Chicago at the beautiful Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile.
10 Reasons Attendees Should Register for the 2012 Lectora User Conference before the New Year:
1. It promises to be the best e-Learning event of 2012
2. Receive the discounted early bird price of $495 before it ends December 31.
3. Learn the latest and best practices for Lectora, FlypaperTM, CourseMill®, Snap! by Lectora® and Snap! EmpowerTM
4. Network with some of the some of the best minds in e-Learning
5. Hear Jeremy Gutsche kick off the excitement as Keynote Speaker
6. Hear Sandy Carter, IBM Social Business expert, as Keynote Speaker
7. Receive two free books by being part of the first 500 people to register to get Jeremy’s eBook “Exploiting Chaos – 150 Ways to Spark Innovation During Times of Change” and Sandy Carter’s book “Go Bold.”
8. Get a sneak peek into the future plans for Lectora
9. 1920s Speakeasy Opening Reception and Chicago Blues Closing Celebration
10. To learn the lyrics to “Chicago, Chicago”
But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what some Lectora fans are saying about the Lectora User Conference on LinkedIn:
“Extremely worthwhile! Since you can do so many different things with Lectora, and since there are many different techniques, it’s great to see how other people use it. I’ve attended a few years (missed this year for reasons out of my control, and have really regretted it).” –Adam Cain
“I have attended several [Lectora User Conferences] and I think attending them is very worthwhile, especially for the new or intermediate users. The price is right also.” – Heidi Strangberg
For more information about the Lectora User Conference, including registration and training information, please visit: 2012 LUC.