2017 is here, and we have a ton of exciting things on the way. Right now we’re officially counting down the days until our annual Lectora® User Conference May 3-4. (We want to see our CourseMill® and ReviewLink™ customers there too, so share what you’ve been working on!)
Take a look at the best of eLearning from this month—awards, LUC 2017, and articles from around the web:
- Lectora was named to Training Industry’s 2017 Top Authoring Tools Companies List.
- Trivantis® also won a Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Silver Award in the Best Advance in Content Authoring Technology category for Lectora with Responsive Course Design™.
- Check out more of our awards, plus awards our customers have won here! Want to be on this list? Send us an email at Info@Trivantis.com about the award you received while using Lectora, CourseMill, or ReviewLink.
2017 Lectora User Conference
- We announced our LUC 2017 opening keynote speaker: Dr. Karl Kapp! Find out all the details in this blog post: “Blast Off! Introducing Our LUC 2017 Keynote Speaker.”
- Early bird registration (where you can save $100) ends January 31, so don’t wait to register for the conference.
- The speaker proposal deadline was extended at your request—get yours in by February 1. Check out this blog post for inspiration: “Your Mission: Speak at LUC 2017.”
- Take a look at the LUC 2017 Agenda to see a few sessions that we’ve already announced.
- Wondering what to do for fun in Cincinnati, Ohio, while you’re in our home city (the Trivantis headquarters is located here) for LUC 2017? We created a 3-part guide on the blog series to all things food and fun:
- “How MPHI Saved Time and Streamlined Reporting With CourseMill” – In this customer case study, the Michigan Public Health Institute used CourseMill’s Advanced Reports to save them a significant amount of time.
- “4 Ways to Create and Edit Video Using Camtasia Studio 8 in Trivantis Lectora” – Thanks to PCMag for this great article on Lectora Inspire and Camtasia.
- “Section 508 Refresh: The Clock Is Ticking on eLearning Accessibility Requirements” – Some good info on accessibility from Learning Solutions Magazine.
- “Keys to eLearning Storytelling: Tips From Diane Elkins” – Diane Elkins, Founder of Artisan E-Learning and co-author of the popular E-Learning Uncoveredbook series shares branching scenario tips in this excerpt from an upcoming Trivantis eBook.
- “5 Things to Consider in Gamification Design” – Great tips from the ATD Learning Technologies Blog.
Here’s to a great 2017 with our eLearning friends! We hope to see you at the conference in May. Subscribe to our emails for news on LUC 2017, free Inspiration Wednesday webinars, and more.