Responsive Course Design™ (RCD) is here for Lectora® desktop! We’re excited to announce the new Lectora 16 with RCD for mobile course development.
If you haven’t heard the buzz about Responsive Course Design yet, here’s the scoop. RCD in Lectora is unique because you only have to design once, in the desktop layout. Content in the desktop view is automatically responsively positioned and sized for landscape and portrait views on tablets and phones.
RCD means that it’s now easier and faster to design mobile courses. John Blackmon, Trivantis CTO, says, “It’s a multi-device world we live in, and Trivantis is bringing you the tools you need to produce eLearning content for all of them. With Lectora, you can truly publish once, and distribute everywhere.”
Want to learn more about RCD?
- Read the Responsive Course Design whitepaper
- Check out the Best Practices for Responsive Course Design
Here are some of our favorite new features in Lectora 16:
- Responsive Course Design—Try the game changing new way to design content for all devices!
- Additional Status Action Condition Relationships—Why limit yourself to Not Started, In Progress, or Is Completed when you can also check for Is Started, Is Not In Progress, or Is Not Completed?
- Inline Variable Replacement—Create dynamic and customized content by inserting variable syntax in text blocks.
- Compatibility with Lectora Online 3—Export titles from Lectora 16 on the desktop and import into Lectora Online and vice versa.
- Snagit® and Camtasia®—Get the latest versions of these great tools.
If you’re a Lectora user current on Maintenance, you get this release for free. Request your Lectora 16 license key.
If you’re not current on Maintenance, visit the store to purchase Maintenance now or email us at email@example.com to upgrade and get Lectora 16.