In addition to all the great educational breakout sessions at the 2015 Lectora® User Conference, we wanted to make sure there’s time for some fun and games. So we planned two awesome parties for you, and then our friends at GoAnimate had a great idea—a contest!
Want to win a free one-year subscription to GoAnimate’s cloud-based, drag and drop animated video service?
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for your free 14-day trial of GoAnimate.
2. Find a photo of you looking awesome and re-create an animated version of yourself inside the GoAnimate Character Creator.
• Locate the Business Friendly theme and select the third icon, which is the Character Creator.
• Then click the green plus sign (+) to create a new character.
• Select a gender and body shape and get to work.
• You can customize everything: clothing, shoes, hair style and color, skin tone, face shape,
3. Try to build a character that closely resembles you. Once you have created your character, take a screen shot and send it, along with the photo of you, to email@example.com and LUC15contest@trivantis.com by Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM CDT.
We will review all the entries during the conference and announce the lucky winner on Thursday, April 30 in Nashville. So start your animation now!
Subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog for more LUC 2015 updates, e-Learning resources and goodies.
Contest is open to registered Lectora User Conference attendees only. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, April 29 to qualify.