Things are heating up in the e-Learning world, and this month had some great articles that we wanted to share with you! Take a look at the top ten articles below, covering everything from mobile design to taking your own stock photos.
- What Makes Great eLearning Content? On-target Questions!
Check out this Learning Solutions Magazine article about the importance of asking targeted questions to get the most essential information for your e-Learning course.
- How to Evaluate Your Online Training
Learn about how to use the Kirkpatrick Model to evaluate your online training and create more effective e-Learning.
- 6 Tips for Creating Smile-Worthy, User-Friendly e-Learning
e-Learning should be so friendly and easy to use that it leaves your learners smiling! Take a look at these tips, and you’ll be grinning too.
- Be a Stock Photography Model!
What do you do when you don’t have the budget for professional photography? Take your own stock photos!
- How I Work: My Top 3 Productivity Tools
e-Learning pro Tim Slade shares his top three tools for getting work done. And guess what? They include Snagit®, which lucky for you, comes with Lectora® Inspire!
- A Few Good Resources on Instructional Design
Karl Kapp shares some helpful resources for learning more about instructional design.
- What Does it Take to Be a Mobile Designer Today?
Mashable shared this great article about the challenges of designing for mobile devices and offers some great tips.
- Designing Coaching Programs for Success
Coaching is an important tool for transferring knowledge and developing employees. Take a look at these tips for designing a successful coaching program.
- Banking on Innovation at Bank of the West
This article provides an interesting look into the collaborative process behind Bank of the West’s new mobile app. Great inspiration for those of you considering switching to
- Content Chunking is King!
Lectora e-Learning writer Christie Wroten is spreading the word about content chunking with everyone at ATD!
For the best of e-Learning each month, plus free e-Learning tips and resources, subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog.