Get out your sunglasses—we’ve found some dazzling e-Learning articles for July! You’re about to learn about action mapping, reflective practice, 3D virtual learning worlds, the new CourseMill® LMS V7 and more.
Check out the top 10 reads this July:
- Action Mapping With a Twist: A Tool for Budgeting E-Learning Development
Tanya Seidel at Artisan eLearning explains how you can use action mapping to predict how much time and money your e-Learning project will take.
- Coming Soon: CourseMill LMS Version 7 with Advanced Learning Analytics
CourseMill LMS just got smarter. Read the blog post to get the news!
- Is Your LMS King of the e-Learning Jungle?
Find out if your LMS would end up the predator or the prey in the e-Learning jungle.
- Nuts and Bolts: Reflective Practice
Jane Bozarth discusses reflective practice and how this helps learning, along with tips for reflecting in Learning Solutions Magazine.
- Thursday’s Trending e-Learning Topic: Good Design
Give your e-Learning course extra style with this collection of design tips and resources.
- A Quick Look at Two 3D Learning Worlds
Gamification expert Karl Kapp shares two videos with 3D virtual learning worlds.
- Marc My Words: Selling Performance Support
Marc Rosenberg shares strategies for selling a performance-support project in Learning Solutions Magazine.
- Top 9 Online Corporate Training Mistakes You Should Avoid
eLearning Industry’s Christopher Pappas shares 9 online training mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Benign role-playing
Clark Quinn shares his thoughts on the benefits that role-playing adds to the learning experience.
- Snagit Update: Dropbox, OneNote sharing, Object Rotation and More
Learn all about the latest Snagit® update, including the new sharing destinations.
To read more bright blog posts like these with e-Learning news and industry info, subscribe to the Lectora® e-Learning Blog!